Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 October 2016

Background Music

I have often struggles with background music, as I am not a musician in any way. Copyright free websites, understandably, often do not have a lot of varying music as they are not profiteering from this music. However on a website called Purple Planet Music, a copyright free music website owned by Chris Martyn, Geoff Harvey and Mark Fildes. Geoff and Chris compose, perform, record and produce and mix all Purple Planet material, and leave it available for anybody to download and use for free. I have found two songs I like the sound of and think they fit a school-like theme and beat. 'Ecstasy' I only really like the first 8 seconds of as a starting beat for the trailer.



I would like to start my TV trailer for my teen-soap with a Rock genre-y song with a strong beat. These are five examples, by four different bands, of what I mean - I would love to use these but that would break Copyright laws so I need to look into copyright free music that's similar to these, if there is any, or look at creating my own music.

No comments:

Post a Comment