Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 November 2016

Who is Who?

I am aware having multiple narratives, multiple characters, multiple relationships and especially in a cocktail of reverse narratives is quite a complex structure. To help myself, my actors and my teachers understand the general plot and 'family-tree' of my idea I made this little Prezi. It breifly explains who is who, how they're related and their general story I'll be trying to get across in my TV trailer, poster, and front page of TV listings magazine.



Reflective Comment:
This has actually helped me a lot from making this and I now feel I have more of a clearer idea of what was in my head! It has also helped to send to Eleanor Rose, Molly Bishop, Pixie Clinton and Harry Colgan so they also get an idea of what's happening and who they are to each other. Happy I made this and won't be making any changes to it - but I do need to sort through who will be playing John and Lisa Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment