Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 September 2016

Audience

Here is a survey on TV soap operas I conducted, basing the questionnaire around Waterloo Road and Skins. Feel free to fill it out:
Create your own user feedback survey

Here is a Slideshare about the data received and what I've leant from it.

I am really happy with this questionnaire and how many people are responding to it honestly.

Today, on the 19th September 16, I recorded some of my target audience, in an interview style, with what they want from a TV soap and what soaps they already watch etc. After filming this I then edited it on iMovie to make this short, easy-to-follow video.



Reflective Comment:
I am happy with the interview video as you can clearly see how people of similar ages and backgrounds don't always enjoy the same sort of programmes. However, I'm not thrilled with the actual execution of this interview as there were sounding issues with Pixie and the general levels of volume change frequently. On the other hand, it's always good to keep editing videos to learn more and more about how to edit. It also refreshed me of how to use softwares such as iMovie which will come in handy when it comes to editing my final new soap opera TV advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment