Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 September 2016

Ancillary Tasks

Poster
For the poster I've thought about having lined paper for the background. This gives it the 'school' feel, and hinting it will be based around a school without 'throwing it down the audiences throats' that it's school-set.  I want the typography used and the positioning of characters to be modern and kind of 'edgy'. I want it to look current whilst slightly 90s - like how Skins promote themselves but not as moody-gungey. The poster would be good in a magazine for my TA like NME magazine or Teen Vogue. Also if it was on the side of First buses that would be an effective way of marketing.
TV Listings Magazine Cover
This is the template I made and also put on my Prezi about what brief I had chosen and why. This shows where what normally goes on a TV listings magazine such as TV Choice or TV Times and it's normal format. This will help me when making my magazine cover.
Reflective Comment:

No comments:

Post a Comment