Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2017

Short Clips to Break it Up

To break up the trailer so it isn't person shouting at someone to person shouting at someone, I thought I could film a few seconds long short clips of common school/sixth form life that can break up the trailer a little bit. All of these will be put in reverse too so it fits with the rest of the trailer. One of these could be a the use of a vending machine. I filmed this with Victoria Semineo (one of my peers). She used the Sixth Form vending machine to get a drink. I edited this on iMovie to crop it to a few seconds long, sped up certain bits, slowed down certain bits and to put all of it in reverse.



Others of these I could use are a pencil writing on some typically lined paper to show the school environment, someone kicking a football as that frequently happens in frees and lunch times and would look effective in reserve or just someone tucking in their school chair as that would be easy to film. But obviously I probably don't want more than about 2 of these break ups as it's predominately a trailer to show the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment